Cousin Cuties and their moms

By Carolyn On Tuesday, January 09, 2007 At 7:00 PM

My sister, Cortney, and I are 6 years and 10 months apart. Coincidentally, our daughters, Adelyn and Mattie, are 6 years apart.

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

That expression on your face in the last picture... I didn't realize that you've been making it for so long... ;)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Amazing!!! Isa is a constant reminder of the power of prayer! BTW - You are the evidence of that same power. She looks just like Courtney. Can you post some more pics of the twins and Sam? Adelyn is beautiful - She looks like her mama! Have a great week.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Funny, Jeff.....I had the exact same thought about the face in the last picture - that I've seen it before!
I've enjoyed all of the pics from Hobbs! It's kind of fun there have been new pics every day!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

What the? Was the first pic not good enough? Now you had to go and add fru-fru to it.. ;)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Carolyn...... This is Mary.. I have known your mama for well...... lets just say before we were in beginner undergarments!! teehee... We went all through school together and then OFF to college and we will keep those stories to ourselves..!!!! NAH.....we were good!!! SHHH Teresa......don't tell our secrets.... just kidding....

I LOVE your work.... your mother has shared you and Corts kids growing up.. I feel as though I know so much about you and Cortney and the kids..... Can't wait to meet you all in person..... WONDERFUL WORK and so creative!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!
God Bless you for sharing your inner eye and thoughts with all of us who have the priviledge to see it, read it and hear it!!!

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments