I am Robin

By Carolyn On Monday, July 31, 2006 At 9:34 PM

Your results:
You are Robin
























Robin
65%
Green Lantern
65%
Hulk
60%
Superman
50%
Iron Man
45%
Wonder Woman
38%
The Flash
35%
Supergirl
33%
Spider-Man
30%
Catwoman
15%
Batman
5%
Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

i was green lantern followed closely by wonderwoman. it's funny though, i let noah take this and he was robin, too!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I am so glad you posted. I was tired of hearing people talk about your Delta Sun. I was supergirl when I did it.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I was glad to see the new post too (that is, until you let it slip that Jeff got fed up and posted it for you..tsk, tsk). Maybe we'll get that "delta moon" follow up I suggested...a "real" moon, that is...no more boil shots! :)

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments