Adelyn's first swim meet

By Carolyn On Monday, June 26, 2006 At 11:51 AM

Adelyn had her first swim meet this weekend. Our friends from Garland were here this weekend, so it was a fun filled weekend. Adelyn won FIRST place in back and breast stroke. And 4th in freestyle and 4th in a relay. She had a blast. After her last race I told her we had to go. She said"Wait! I have to get my trophy!" I told her that she would get ribbons at practice on Monday. She said "Practice! I thought this was the tournament!" She thought swimming was over. On to the next thing! She is a hoot and obviously a good swimmer too!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Glad to hear it's not just piano. I will never forget when she took from me for one semester in kindergarten maybe and then didn't want to start in the fall again because "I already know how to play piano". Her confidence is great and man, what an incredible teacher!!!!!

We're proud of her swimming victories too!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Glad to hear it's not just piano. I will never forget when she took from me for one semester in kindergarten maybe and then didn't want to start in the fall again because "I already know how to play piano". Her confidence is great and man, what an incredible teacher!!!!!

We're proud of her swimming victories too!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

What an incredible little girl. She must have an amazing father. From her good looks to her athletic prowess, she obviously didn't fall far from the daddy tree.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Well....Jim Bob, you sure sound familiar. Are you related to JEFF NOBLE? I really think she didn't fall far from the Mommy tree.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Mom, so glad you know where Adelyn gets her talents!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I don't know what ya'll are talking about.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

How old is she?Swimming like a fish.You have beautiful children..I am K.T. and I got to your blog through Suzannes...drop by and see my blog sometime..

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I haven't checked you weblog in FOREVER so I thought I might drop by and to my surprise there was some new posts!!! I have pretty much given up on mine...


GO ADELYN.......WOW!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I haven't checked you weblog in FOREVER so I thought I might drop by and to my surprise there was some new posts!!! I have pretty much given up on mine...


GO ADELYN.......WOW!

 
 
Anonymous teach child to swim Says:

congrats on these results!
I'm interested to know at what age did she start swimming?

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments