Oooo! I'm tellin'! You're not blogging!!!

By Carolyn On Friday, June 23, 2006 At 2:20 PM

I mean, please. Is Jeff not just like that kid you had to play with as a child that loved to tattle tale? Or maybe your kid has a friend like that now and the whole 'come over and play' day is her running back and forth to you with tattle tales. I will blog when I can! No need to go and tattle on me and having the whole blog world come to my whimpy site. I am not like Jeff. Writing for me is an effort. When he writes it is like picking his nose. Which he thinks is fun, easy and comforting. When I write is like having to stand up and give a speech for Murderers Anonymous. Jeff, stop whining and go back to your blog! and for all of you who care, thanks for stopping by!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Very hilarious......!
See.....you really are very good at this! :)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

What a great analogy...! Glad to know Jeff can pick his nose as well as he can blog. I just hope it's not at the same frequency!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Good one!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Ah ha! Well, now I can get back to blogging. But keep up the creative juices, or I'll bring the blogosphere down on ya again! ;)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

glad to see you back!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm glad to see that you've returned. I loved reading your blog! My favorite part was seeing the pictures and what you had to say about them. Keep 'em coming!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Glad to see you back!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Yea!!! Glad to see you back!!! BTW - Way to go Adelyn!!! I am so proud of you!!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Glad you're blogging again. I love your pictures and your writing. I just hope that everyone understands that as Jeff's mother, I tried to break his gross habit, but he's all yours now to corral.

Marylee

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments