Southeast Arkansas Bald Eagle

By Carolyn On Tuesday, June 27, 2006 At 10:51 AM








The kids and I got to see a bald eagle last night. It was incredible. There are 4 eagles in all but we only got to see one. There are the parents and 2 babies. We also got to see a 14 foot alligator, humming birds and armadillo. Notice the bird on the very top of the tree to see just how big the eagle is. Also, their nest is on the bottom left. It was amazing!!

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Great picture! I'm wondering why that branch isn't bending though...that's one BIG bird.

Val would be jealous about you guys seeing a big alligator. She loves them. We took her to the "alligator petting zoo" in Hot Springs not long ago, and she thought that was the greatest.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Mom I thought you weren't supposed to tell anybody that.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Angela...
An "alligator petting zoo" sounds more like a death sentence than a family stopover. ;)

'Ay mate, look 'ere. I can put my whole 'and in his mouth...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Alligator petting zoo? Only in America ;-)

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments