Delta Sun

By Carolyn On Monday, July 10, 2006 At 11:16 AM

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

YEAH!!! you posted! what a great surprise!!

and how beautiful. and peaceful.

thank you for continuing to capture God's amazing presence.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Wow, that is the prettiest picture I have seen in a while. And just think people say the Delta is not a very pretty part of Arkansas. What do they know?

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hmmm...it was pretty for the first week. Looks like your husband may be gearing up for another blog embargo pretty soon though. Might one request an equally beautiful shot of the Delta moon, or is there such a thing?

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I think of movies in the delta when I see that ...like the color purple or some other cotton-pickin movie...Makes me wonder where my sunscreen is!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I think of movies in the delta when I see that ...like the color purple or some other cotton-pickin movie...Makes me wonder where my sunscreen is!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Almost barred from my sidebar again. I click over hoping you have posted and then here comes the "Delta Sun" staring at me. Truly it haunts me!

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments