Missing my kids

By Carolyn On Tuesday, July 24, 2007 At 11:21 PM




The kids are in NM having a blast. Today I drove back from Texarkana where I visited my college roommate. I saw two incredible things. One was a momma duck and her 15 ducklings. They were beautiful and I was amazed there were so many! Then I saw several momma horses and their colts splashing each other in the pond. And none of the animals were phased by me watching. Both scenes were incredible and I am so glad I had my camera. It was great and made me realize just how much I miss my kiddos!

for this post

 
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude Says:

I miss my kids when they are gone any length of time so I know how that feels......

 
 
Blogger Misty Says:

I love the pictures! I can only imagine what it was like to see it all in person. Kate and Mason sure are missing your kids too!!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

At least the time is near for you to go get them. Love the pictures

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments