My Ratatouille

By Carolyn On Wednesday, July 04, 2007 At 8:25 PM



Adelyn and I went to see Ratatouille while Jeff and Sam went to a Travelers baseball game. After the movie she wanted to try her hand at being a chef. She wanted to cook Fruit Pizza. She did this ALL by herself. I gave her no advice and she decorated much better than I ever would have. I have Sam conquering the grill and Adelyn baking. Life is great!

for this post

 
Blogger Shelley Says:

maybe Adelyn can give my kids some positive peer pressure and make them eat fruit!

 
 
Blogger K.T. is Mommatude Says:

Ooooooh My kids would love that too....I have them doing a bit of cooking,wasnt sure what age I should "dive right in".
When I was 7,I made these awful doughey biscuits that I made of flour and water and microwaved till rubbery.....
Needless to say I have gotten better at cooking.

 
 
Blogger Jenny Sipes Says:

yummy! i love your fruit pizza! kind of a combo between unhealthy/healthy!! i like it!!

 

Leave a Reply

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monticello, Arkansas, United States

Spend most of my time behind a camera and computer or in my suv toting my kids to the baseball field or dance studio. My favorite place is home with Jeff and the kids. They keep me laughing!!

Previous Posts

Recent Comments